Saturday, August 25, 2012

If life gives you lemons…

0 comments

You kick that sucker in the face. You kick it right in the face and tell life to go screw itself. You didn’t want lemons. You didn’t ask for lemons. All you wanted was a flippin’ grapefruit and life gave you lemons. What doesn’t it think of itself? Life needs to get off its high horse and grow a pair. Life needs to listen to what you need to tell it and it needs to take notes. It needs to know that you wanted a grapefruit. You should communicate with life before you yell at it you wanted a grapefruit. However, both parties are wrong in this matter.

Sadly, this is the truth

I’m trying to make this easy for you, but there is no easy way to tell you this. It’s not all ‘life gives you lemons so you deal with it, make the best of it and make some lemonjuice’ anymore. It’s the attitude some people have towards life. There is no gratitude anymore. There is ignorance. There is bigotry. There is no compassion for any lemons or any life whatsoever anymore and we all need to deal with that. I see so much arrogance around me. I see it every day. On the bus, subway, tram, walking past me in the streets. High class businessmen with their high class leather business briefcases walking past me while I sniff their probably very high class cologne that, quite frankly, makes me feel a little bit sick judging by the amount that was even on there on the first place… My point? I have no point. I’m just here to tell you a little bit of truth every day. Or, I strive to.  




------------------------------------- ------------- ------------------
------------------------------------- ------------- ------------------
Wanna make some extra cash?,
Wanna see how to make money online?
Check out the MillionaireSociety

Leave a Reply

 
Breaking-Day © 2012 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings