Monday, August 20, 2012

Freaky Magic 8 ball

I heard of it, and saw it on TV once or twice.
But never thought it could be so scary.

I used a online magic 8 ball and found all the answers I was looking for.

( no not really )

But it was so scary.
Here are a few things that the 8 ball has predicted:

Will Tom Kaulitz and Chaerin-lee meet?
YES DEFINITELY
......interesting
 

Will Tom and CL meet in Korea?
DON'T COUNT ON IT
...Huh Nande???


Will Tom and CL meet in LA?
MOST LIKELY....huh?? Really!! in Los Angeles??


Will Tom and CL meet this year?
YES
!!!!!....How!!??












Will the fans bring them together?

MOST LIKELY
...Holy sh**

 ( my minds current state )



If by any chance that there will be a event where Tokio Hotel and 2ne1 are by pure coincidence are both attending.
And by any coincidence they meet...I will ...eat my shoe!!...no that is gross, let me say this,....I dunno what I will do....be afraid, be very afraid pf the power of the magic 8 ball
 
Breaking-Day © 2012 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings