Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bill Kaulitz singing in Japanese

I just had a great Idea.

What of Bill Kaulitz would sing in Japanese on the next new album.
I was looking at the app and saw the picture of the songwriting process, that Bill took.

When staring at the picture I imagined Bill singing and recording his new lyrics.
Then I thought wouldn't it be tremendously awesome if would throw in some Japanese lyrics, just to shock the listener.

I was listening to Koi no Fuga by Gackupod and Kaito.
And then my mind almost had blown itself up, by imagining Bill and Tom performing this song on stage.

That was it!
I had to make my idea know by Bill, so I commented on their personal app.
But as ever, I got no comment back ()

Maybe they will see it who knows.

In the meantime.
Please tell me if you think this is a good idea ok?

This is what I sent on the app;

@Bill and Tom: Sorry if I mess up the vibe in songwriting, I didn't mean to, but I just had a great idea.

How about you throw in some Japanese lines into your english songs? Like just a few words

Example:
Angels falling from the sky like acid rain.

Anata wa o itami taenakereba naranai
(You must bear the pain).

The new era is near, without the pain...

This is just a simple example. Would be so awesome.Especially now you guys DID made it to Japan. It will show a great milestone for your acomplishment. Plus Bill once already sung in Japanese. And that was so awesome, ir showed your love for goal. And the bands name still caries Tokio so why not.
If you need help, there are a lot of Japanese Aliens out there who would love to help!!

Well please tell me what you think of this idea oke.

love you guys xxx


 
Breaking-Day © 2012 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings